Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's A Great Big Turkey Down On Grandpa's Farm....

If you can't tell by the pictures Kobe was a little Turkey and Jared and I were the hunters for Halloween. Pefect fit huh! I can't tell you how excited I was to show off Kobe in his little costume. From the first month Kobe was born Jared would make a turkey call and Kobe would just smile and now laugh at the sound so when we saw this costume we just had to get it! I was so excited for Halloween so we could show him off. It almost felt like Christmas. My dad is still laughing at the fact that Kobe couldn't get his little arms around the costume's big belly! We had a lot of fun on Halloween visiting with Family and Trunk-Or-Treating! Thanks family for making Kobe's first Halloween so memorable.

6 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

That is priceless. I can't get over how dang cute he is. Fun times... Love you guys

The Martin's said...

Hey we are so happy you found our blog. Kobe is adorable and love the costumes for Halloween.

Mikalene said...

how adorable is that? soooooo cute!!!!!! ketta loves seeing kobes pictures!

.mel. said...

So Dave just told me last night that you guys had a blog!- I'm glad he finally told me, now I can check it out all the time! *Kobe is a very cute turkey!!

Nicole said...

CUTE!! That costume is perfect! I wish I could have seen him in it!

Sundee said...

Hi Ashley, What a cute little guy you have there. It was nice seeing you guys at the festival of trees in Beaver last night. This blog thing is going to be so fun!! Keep bloggin!!